Add more energy to your life every day!
Get my 7 most recommended energy-infusing practices delivered to your inbox, FREE.
While not at my clinic or consulting with individual clients virtually, you’ll often find me leading courses and speaking at health and wellness related events. I’ve been interviewed and quoted for Shape, Huffington Post, Livestrong, LA Times, and the Wall Street Journal among others and have taught classes to lay and professional audiences across the country.
I am available for expert interviews, consulting, freelance writing, and appearances (samples below.) For lectures and classes, you are welcome to choose an off-the-shelf topic or I can design a class or workshop to fit your needs.
Please contact me for speaking rates & availability.
“Dr. Samantha is a lively and dynamic speaker who shares her vast knowledge of health and healing in a way that is both understandable and empowering. She connects with the audience and makes health topics that many people find confusing or intimidating become interesting and relatable.”~ Amanda N.
Off-the-shelf Lectures & Classes:
- Overcoming Overwhelm
- The Stress Less Solution
- Increasing Your Energy on a Gluten-free Diet
- Building Strong Immunity
- Sleep Easy- You Deserve It
- Gluten-free 101
- Natural Choices for Inflammation
- Control Your Allergies Naturally
- Heart Disease: Decrease Your Risk
- Getting Older, Getting Healthier
- Hormones at Menopause- Make Sense of the Options
- The Years Between: What Women in Their 20s and 30s Need to Know about Their Hormones
“We had the privilege of hosting Dr Samantha Brody for a discussion on anti-inflammatory diets at Hyatt Training. Having known Dr Brody for many years, I knew she was not only the go-to resource on current information but was able to deliver it to our clients in a way that made sense, was applicable to their daily lives and was fun to listen to. She did not disappoint.
Not only does she possess a strong knowledge base but she couples that with the ability to see through fads and propaganda so participants can decipher what is truly important for them and their long-term health. A very real and usable presentation.”~ Jeremy Hyatt
Here is a sample of an interview given for Health Currents Radio on healthy gluten-free diets.
Here is a recent interview on Overcoming Overwhelm for HealthWatch on KBOO community radio in Portland, OR.
Here is a sample of a live television interview given for KATU news on the 2013 gluten-free labeling regulations. Appearance at 00:39.
SAMPLE INTERVIEWS, EXPERTISE AND WRITING:
- Visit Portland in Living Without/Gluten-free and More (article written by Dr. Samantha)
- Surprising Foods for a Healthy Heart on Huffington Post
- Gluten Free Isn’t Necessarily Healthful, Speakers Say in the LA Times
- Stress 2.0 Interview on Nathalie Lussier Media
- 15 Unexpected Foods That Contain Gluten on Livestrong
- Coffee Helps Migraines on Bottom Line Publications
- Healthy Habits Truly Pay on Shape
- 7 Ways to Stay at the Top of Your Game for the Busy Entrepreneur on LKR Social Media
- Cows Don’t Shoot on CarlaBirnberg.com
- Can Eating Gluten Free make me feel better? on Health Currents Radio
- Absolutely! Gluten Free on Health Currents Radio
- Stress 2.0: New Skills for Your Health on Health Currents Radio